RULES FOR ELIGIBILITY AND NOMINATION:
- Nominee shall be a citizen or had been a citizen of Red Lion Borough at the time of achievement.
- Nominee shall be living (posthumous not acceptable).
- Nominations shall include the person's achievements in writing, along with the nominee's name and address and name and address of person making the nomination in a sealed envelope.
- Prior recipients of the award shall not be eligible for nomination.
- Nominations will be given to the Chairman of the Committee and opened only by the Committee in a meeting held after the closing date of August 31.
- Nominations will be accepted beginning with the July Borough Council meeting.
- The award will be presented in November at the Borough's annual Appreciation Dinner.
- Nominations shall be sent to:
Catherine Meyer Award
Red Lion Borough Office
P.O. Box 190
Red Lion, PA 17356
The Committee is responsible for the investigation and selection of the indivudual to be presented the award. This shall be done with confidentiality, and the recipient's name will be presented by the Chairman of the Awards Committee to Borough Council at the October Council meeting.