We have both the small 14-gallon bins and the larger 32-gallon cans.
- take a tour of Penn Waste's recycling facility;
- read all about what is recyclable and how to prepare them;
- download a print their Single Stream Recycling Guidelines on their All About Residential Recycling page;
- pay your bill online;
- contact Penn Waste's Customer Service Department;
- view Penn Waste's holiday schedule
- and much, much more!
Help the environment by following their guidelines.
Remember.... Recycling is Mandatory in Red Lion Borough!
IMPORTANT CHANGE FOR ELECTRONIC WASTE!
As of January 24, 2013, Penn Waste is not allowed by Pennsylvania law to collect your electronic waste.
Visit our How Should I Dispose Of... page to find out what to do with these items.
Remember that Cardboard must be recycled...
Recycle Any Size; Any Quantity!
Please break down boxes as flat as possible. If the forecast calls for high winds or wet weather, if possible,
please keep paper recyclables until the next week.
Wet paper products are difficult to process.
Penn Waste accepts unlimited amounts of recycling!