Red Lion Splash Pad
The main feature of the grant was construction of a Splash Pad with changing rooms, rest rooms and a pavilion.
The system has motion sensors that control the 17 water features.
Water is treated and recirculated through a filtration system.
This Splash Pad is a great asset to Fairmount Park on summer's hazy, hot and humid days!
Seasonal Operational Hours: 9am - 8pm (currently closed)
Splash pad may be closed at any time due to maintenance or other operational concerns.
If the splash pad is not working after regular business hours, please call 717-417-4936 and leave a message and a technician will be contacted.
TO START: Locate Activator in the middle of the center drain and press it to activate sequence.
- Splash Pad is unsupervised.
- All children under the age of 10 must have adult supervision.
- Toddlers must wear swim diapers.
- Patrons engaging in horse play or foul language will be asked to leave.
- Climbing on the splash pad features is strictly prohibited.
- Keep glass containers, bicycles, skateboards and in-line skates off the splash pad.
- No food or drink on the splash pad.
- NO SMOKING.
- No pets allowed on splash pad.
For your safety, splash pad is under video camera surveillance and is regularly monitored.
PLAY SAFE & ENJOY!
Parking for the Splash Pad:
The Red Lion Recreation Office which is located in our Community Building at 190 S. Charles St. Along South Charles St.
Along Fairview Street, behind Horn Field (There are 2 sets of stairs from Fairview Street into Fairmount Park.)
Please do NOT park in the library parking lot.