Red Lion Splash Pad
The main feature of the grant was construction of a Splash Pad with changing rooms, rest rooms and a pavilion.
The system has motion sensors that control the 17 water features.
Water is treated and recirculated through a filtration system.
This Splash Pad is a great asset to Fairmount Park on summer's hazy, hot and humid days!
Seasonal Operational Hours: 9am - 8pm
Splash pad may be closed at any time due to maintenance or other operational concerns.
TO START: Locate Activator in the middle of the center drain and press it to activate sequence.
- Splash Pad is unsupervised.
- All children under the age of 10 must have adult supervision.
- Toddlers must wear swim diapers.
- Patrons engaging in horse play or foul language will be asked to leave.
- Climbing on the splash pad features is strictly prohibited.
- Keep glass containers, bicycles, skateboards and in-line skates off the splash pad.
- No food or drink on the splash pad.
- NO SMOKING.
- No pets allowed on splash pad.
For your safety, splash pad is under video camera surveillance and is regularly monitored.
PLAY SAFE & ENJOY!
Parking for the Splash Pad:
The Red Lion Recreation Office which is located in our Community Building at 190 S. Charles St. Along South Charles St.
Along Fairview Street, behind Horn Field (There are 2 sets of stairs from Fairview Street into Fairmount Park.)
Please do NOT park in the library parking lot.