Red Lion Borough was awarded a grant from Pennsylvania State Department of Conservation and Natural Resources for improvements to Fairmount Park. The main feature of the grant was construction of a Splash Pad with changing rooms, rest rooms and a pavilion.
The system has motion sensors that control the 17 water features.
Water is treated and recirculated through a filtration system.
This Splash Pad is a great asset to Fairmount Park on summer's hazy, hot and humid days!
Click here to read an article that was published in the November/December edition of the PA Borough News Magazine about “Splash park brings children of all ages to Red Lion” and a short article entitled: “Considering a Project in Your Community?”
Our Splash Pad is located in Red Lion Borough in Fairmount Park along Boundary Avenue. Click here to view Fairmount Park on a map!
Operational Hours: Daily from 9 AM to 8 PM
Splash pad may be closed at any time due to weather,
maintenance or other operational concerns.
TO START: Locate Activator in the middle of the center drain and step on it to activate sequence.
- Splash Pad is unsupervised.
- All children under the age of 10 must have adult supervision.
- Toddlers must wear swim diapers.
- Patrons engaging in horse play or foul language will be asked to leave.
- Climbing on the splash pad features is strictly prohibited.
- Keep glass containers, bicycles, skateboards and in-line skates off the splash pad.
- No food or drink on the splash pad.
- NO SMOKING.
- No pets allowed on splash pad.
- For your safety, splash pad is under video camera surveillance and is regularly monitored.
PLAY SAFE & ENJOY!
Parking for the Splash Pad is available in the following areas:
- Parking lot at the Red Lion Recreation Office which is located in our Community Building at 190 S. Charles St.
- Along South Charles St.
- Along Fairview Street, behind Horn Field (There are 2 sets of stairs from Fairview Street into Fairmount Park.)
- Please do NOT park in the library parking lot.